If your copyrighted work is accessible on or through AXEL and you believe it has been used in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, you may notify our copyright agent.
We ask that you provide the following information:
1. A signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner.
2. Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing, with enough detail to allow us to locate it.
3. Your contact information, including your name, address, telephone number and email address.
4. A signed statement that you have a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, the 5. copyright owner’s agent, or law, and that the information you provide us is accurate.
5. A signed statement from you, under penalty of perjury, that you are authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the exclusive right that is allegedly infringed upon.